Queen & Country

Loyal to Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II her heirs and successors!

Name:
Location: New Zealand

Thursday, September 06, 2007

60 years of marriage & service by the Queen!

The New Zealand Post office is showing some loyal colours for once! They have produced some lovely stamps of the 60 years since the Queen & H.R.H Prince Philip were married. Here's the link:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU0709/S00043.htm

What a great way to show our appreciation of all these years of service to our little country by the Queen. I'm not a stamp collector, but I will look out for these at the local post office & see if I can buy some. Maybe I can use them to send letters to dis-loyal republikins!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

5 Comments:

Blogger Lewis Holden said...

You're going to send me letters now Bill/Aidan?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I have been needing new stamps, getting sick of putting 2 .40 cents stamps on a single letter. Perhaps its time to get knew ones...

6:48 PM  
Blogger Bearhunter said...

Hmm, stamps, eh? I could never get used to licking the back of the queen's head in the first place, so I'm not sure I want to lick the back of Phil The Greek's as well. Things that make you go "ewww".

8:22 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Perhaps Bill/Aidan should send you letters as well Bearhunter...? ;)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bearhunter said...

More than welcome to. I'd love to send handwriting samples to an expert for analysis...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home