Queen & Country

Loyal to Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II her heirs and successors!

Name:
Location: New Zealand

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A fellow Loyalist

Well, that republikin Mr Holden has been spreading lies & propaganda about a fellow Loyalist, Mr Aidan Work.

Aidan has kindly given me a link to his "My Space.com " website, here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/aidanjohnwork

Aidan assures me that he is a fierce defendier of Her Majesty, & even worked for our Queen's servant, Sir Micheal Hardie-Boyes!!

Aidan has written an excellent speech, on his website, here it is:

"My fellow New Zealanders,
It is very good to be here today,as I,Aidan Work,a retired constitutional ally to former Governor-General Sir Michael Hardie-Boys,is very much in agreement with you.As a true Royalist,Anglican,& British New Zealander,I find the idea of apartheid to be absolutely repugnant to the ideals of freedom & justice that we very strongly advocate.To our friends in the Islamic community,I greet you with 'Salaam Aleikum' & wish you all the best for the holy month of Ramadan.To our friends in the Jewish community,I greet you with 'Shalom Aleikum'.Some of you may ask me why I have done this.It is my expression of anger regarding the recent racially motivated attacks,which I condemn in the strongest possible terms."

"As one who is constitutionally-minded,I feel very strongly that there should be no separate representation based on race either in Parliament or in local government.Next year,I am intending to run for Parliament as an independent candidate on a platform of race relations,law & order,& legal reform.Parliament,in my view,is negligent in its duty to legislate for the benefit of the people.For example,the public were never consulted on the Privy Council issue.The closing down of the right to appeal to the Privy Council has not gone down very well,as the Privy Council has been a much better defender of Maori rights than any New Zealand-based court.Those who want to get rid of our flag do not want to know of what it signifies.It represents both our place in the Pacific & that we belong to the multi-ethnic organisation that is the British Commonwealth.The Union Jack represents the unity in diversity that we believe in.I do not want our troubled Dominion to be like a cross between Ulster & Rhodesia - a bloodbath! We all have a duty to look after one another. God bless you all,for our Queen & Governor-General are just rulers.Thank you very much."

These are the words of one proud of our country's history & such.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lewis Holden said...

Oh, you and Aidan will get along like a house on fire.

Curious, do you dislike Catholics, homosexuals and others as Aidan does Bill?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Bearhunter said...

Delighted to see Aidan's "most famous" (read "only") speech on here. Best advertising for republicans that I can think of. Thanks for the recruiting poster, Billy boy.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Bearhunter said...

Delighted to see Aidan's "most famous" (read "only") speech on here. Best advertising for republicans that I can think of. Thanks for the recruiting poster, Billy boy.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Swift said...

And he's an Anglican.

Bloody hell.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home