Queen & Country

Loyal to Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II her heirs and successors!

Name:
Location: New Zealand

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New links

It seems that my website is more popular than I could ever imagine. The monarchy must still instil loyal New Zealanders with pride & a fire for the future of our country as a Commonwealth Realm!

My first lot of links are divided between Loyalists & Republican Traitors; as you can see on the side bar. I am also trying still to upload a picture of Her Majesty to grace these pages.

I have not got the time today to respond to the rabble arguing against the monarchy; but I shall take the time to respond to each & every claim made against the Monarchy.

God Save the Queen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lewis Holden said...

Aww, thanks Bill. And I thought you didn't like me...

10:08 PM  
Blogger Seán said...

Bill, you say "It seems that my website is more popular than I could ever imagine.". You can't have had your sights set very high. Looking forward from this post until today (02.01.07) it appears all your royalist mates (bar Brian) have deserted you. You and Aidan have taken a pummeling from bearhunter, Lewis and Banzai.
Your type are clearly a dying breed.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home